2012年8月21日星期二

Vivi Nova v2.5

Vivi Nova v2.5


Anyone else out there using this tank? I have been using the vivi nova v2.5 for my ecig battery about a month now. I am really enjoying this tank.It is easy to fill, easy to clean and vapes really well. I was tempted to get one back when it was the "stone" tank and even the first version of the vivi nova, but when reading and watching reviews I was a little skeptical about them. I seen a review about the new version "the 2.5" and thought i would give it a try. I like that they put the longer wicks on them and so far I have not had a single problem with this tank. the interchangeable heads last alot longer than my carto's did in my other tanks. I still use my cartomiser tanks but seem to like the ease of use of the vivi nova better. I would recommend the vivi nova to anyone just starting out with tanks.

没有评论:

发表评论