2013年4月26日星期五

PG or VG?

With all the choice out there its confusing to many new comers. Specially when one wants to start venturing out to try new flavors. However the PG VG ratio is a dilemma for many. What is best? What's the main difference? Flavor over vapor? It would be great help to get some feed back. Not many people have tons a cash to dish out; to end up with a product they don't like. I know, I have been forced to vape on juice that I have not like to much, simply because our household's strict budget.  
IMO, I think it's best to stay around a 50 / 50 mix of PG / VG, that way you get the best of vapor, taste and throat hit. A lot of vapers love 70 VG / 30 PG Mix, and some that only vape PG, some vapers have alergies to PG, and only vape VG, and some have had issue with VG and only vape PG. VG is slightly sweeter, and produces more vapor. VG is thicker. But, PG, gives you a better throat hit, and more flavor. PG is thinner. So, with the 50/50 blend, you get the best of both. some cartomizers don't take the ejuice that is 70 vg /30 pg blend or 100% VG because it is too thick, but I have never had any issues with 50 / 50 blend. If you are vaping a tobacco ejuice and you really want that throat hit, and it is around 24 to 32 mgs, then vape it all PG. You will get a great throat hit and taste. If you want the most vapor, then the more VG, the better the vapor, usually. I vape my tobacco ejuice at 70 PG / 30 VG, and everything else is 50 / 50 Blend or more VG.
 
I like all sorts of blends. I was doing 80/20 when starting out but went up to 70/30 Pg/Vg which is what I stuck with for awhile. Good vapor, great throat hit. Eventually I wanted to try more VG, did a few with 50/50 and a bottle of 100vg. 100vg was very good, liked it but the lack of throat hit ruined it for me. So went 20/80 which was decent as well. Ultimately I think I'm going to stick with just a 50/50 mix since it is the best of both worlds. Good TH, Good vapor, not too thick for any clearos. Win win.
 
When I bought my first starter kit a few weeks ago I purchased all my ejuice at 80/20 pg/vg. Within a week I was blending juice or cautiously making my own. I like a thicker blend with a higher vg now. Say 50/50 or 60/40 some of the juice I have blended is even 80/20 vg/pg. I like the vapor, but miss the throat hit a bit with the higher vg/pg combo, but the big plus for me is that the juice sits where I put it. With the 80/20 pg/vg juice would run out the bottom of the carto even putting 1/2 a ml in at a time. When you're pinching pennies the last thing you want is juice running out everywhere. I am willing to give up a bit of throat hit if it means I won't ruin a battery. Can you tell I am paranoid and started my research in the "it broke" portion or each forum? lol.. Some cartomizers don't take to the 80VG / 20 PG, too thick and it won't saturate all the way down. Then you get the burnt taste and the cart is ruined. Some 70/30 same thing. The mix of 60% VG / 40% PG or the 50/50 is great because you get the best of both worlds, good throat hit and good vapor. PG will give you the best throat hit for sure, and VG will give you the best vapor, and VG tends to taste a little better, just a little sweeter. PG is thin VG is Thick Some cartomizers ar picky. But, the Boge 2.00 ohm cartomizer works great, even at the 70/30 blend. I fill my with the Taryn Spin way, I can put the maximum amount of ejuice in that way, without flodding the cart, and it fills way faster and it makes sure the juice is all the way from the bottom to the top. Then topping off is easy, and the carts last way longer. You don't get any burn taste. Once you get the burnt taste, even once, the cart is never the same, and you can't clean them and refill them. I have tried a lot of ways to fill carts, but the Taryn Spin works best for me, and it's something that I have just stuck with.

1 条评论:

  1. VG e-juice is an all-common item got from plant oils. It has been utilized as a sweetener, and in different nourishments as an added substance. One angle clients appreciate about its utilization in e-cigarettes is the incredibly substantial amounts of vapor it produces. PG e-juice is a thin, non-poisonous engineered fluid which has no common flavor so it's better at conveying the flavors added to e-squeeze, and has a more extended time span of usability in view of its non-regular fixings. If you are inquiry best e-liquid shop on the web. I have recommend you Five Pawns. Fivepawns is the place for all your e-fluid and e-squeeze needs.

    回复删除